Real Estate Brokers are Business Owners.
They have the freedom to set their own goals for owning and running a successful business. Our mission is to prepare you for an amazing career in real estate!
To take the state exam you must complete the required 90 hours of Pre-License education and then pass the state licensing exam. The 90 hours consists of 75 hours of coursework and 15 hours of interactive instruction. Below you will find three basic ways to accomplish this.
Our Hybrid Structure: 75 at home + Our 8 Week Program (In-Class Review +15 Hours in Class)
- Register for and complete the first 75 Hour Home Study Pre-License Topics class through the Illinois REALTORS website. Choose the textbook option so you have the textbook to bring to our in-person review sessions.
- Attend our 4 review sessions to recap the text book and focus on the most important topics
- Compete the 15 Hour Interactive Course with our instruction. (No exam required after completing the 15 hour portion in person)
75 Hours Home and 15 Hours In-Person
- Take the entire 75 hour course on your own – 75 Hour Home Study Pre-License Topics class
- Take our 15 hour Interactive Course in person (no review sessions)
All Online/Home Study
- Register for both courses online or via home study with the text book.
We feel strongly that you will have the highest chance of success with option 1 or 2. This allows you a great blend of at-home and in-person instruction. We can provide input and feedback along the way to help you prepare, focus the time you spend on the material that matters the most and answer any questions you come up with. You’ll also benefit from the student and classmate interaction that happens in a classroom setting.
Have you already completed the 75 hour course in another format? You will only need to sign up for the 15 hour class.
After completing the 75-hour home-study option from IR and the 15-hour live course (and passing the exams) you will have successfully met all of the state requirements and can sit for the State of Illinois Real Estate Broker License exam.
After you pass the state exam the sky is the limit!
Questions on how to correctly register for the classes? Contact Us and we’ll walk you through the process.